Target Audience Research 1
My film opener is for a movie that would be considered a "chick flick." The target audience for this movie would be teenagers and young adults who can connect with the younger actors. The target audience for my movie, Love Lives On, would be very similar to that of the movie, If I Stay. Both of these storylines rely heavily on flashbacks and romance. A younger audience was the majority of viewers to the film If I Stay when it was in theaters. But, I don't think young adults and teens will be the only people to enjoy this film. I believe that older adult couples would watch this movie because it is about true love between two individuals and it would make the older generations remember when they were young. When love is true love, it doesn't change with age, so I think that my movie would be of interest to people of all different age groups. While this movie relates to most age groups, the primary target audience will be the teenage and young adult population.
Comments
Post a Comment