Project Selection-Film

One project choice for the AICE Media Studies Component 1 submission is a short film introduction.  This project really interests me for many reasons.  One such aspect is acting.  I have a passion for acting and performing.  This project is a way for me to incorporate my interest in live performances to screen.  Another part of this project that interests me is the opportunity to write my own script.  I enjoy creative writing, so it will be a really cool experience to take the words I write on paper and bring them to life on screen.  This project is open for each individual's own ideas and choices which makes it something that interests me.  I do think that this project will be a challenge for me, though.  I think the hardest parts of this project will be the organization of film times and editing.  This project will require people to act in the film and it may be difficult to coordinate a schedule.  I also may have difficulty with film editing.  I do not know how to use complex video editing systems, but I will definitely learn. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Project Selection- My Choice

Film Project Research 2: If I Stay